15 June 2009

New Liberty of London Collaboration... Ron Wood?

Photo from VogueUK

Well here we have yet another celebrity collaboration. This time according to VogueUK its with Rolling Stone Ron Wood. I had the pleasure of presenting a fashion show at Woody's, his club in NYC back in the late 80's and I must admit, I liked his artwork. Didn't expect to, but I did. So I find it interesting that his artwork being so different from what is normally what we've come to expect from Liberty of London is being translated into both a men's and women's line. Hmm, could go either way I suppose!

Photo From Amazon.Com
I read his autobiography when it first came out, and found his writing style quite easy to read and amusing. If you love the Stones, and hearing tales of debauchery, I suggest it! Click on the cover to get to the amazon link.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html