10 November 2011

Melissa Sample Sale!

It's that time again, the Melissa Sample sale will be open to the public from Thursday 10 November through Saturday 12 November. All the contact info is listed below.
General Public Sample Sale will commence 10-12 November 2011
Thursday 10 November and Friday 11 November 12-8pm
Saturday 12 November 11am-4pm
At:
520 W 27th Street, Suite 601
Between 10th and 11th Avenues
NY, NY

They will be featuring styles from Melissa as well as designer collaborations with Alexandre Herchcovitch and Vivienne Westwood.

Shoe prices are color coded, and range from $25- $100, which means prices are discounted up to nearly 75%! Hurry before they are all gone!
See you there!

Here's a Melissa tip I was given by the great folks there: to get rid of scuffs and get back the shine on your gorgeous Melissa shoes; use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! There are of course other brands out there, but this specific one was suggested. I can't wait to get my shoes scuff free and shiny again!

Happy Shopping -- maybe you can get a leg up on some holiday shopping for friends and family as I did? What a great surprise for your best friend!

Also remember, Melissa shoes are vegan, recyclable, and made from sustainable resources. So buying some great new designer shoes from Melissa also helps to save the planet! As soon as I get the chance I'll be showing you my great designer deals -- only a bunch can't be seen yet as they're gifts for special friends...

XXX
Jet

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the VIP sale hon, I hope you manage to have a wonderful time and pick up some glorious lovelies if you end up going:))). Not sure if you got my last message, but don't worry, I'm such a naughty puss buying up Melissas. I hope you are well and things are running smoothly for you dear friend. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debsiree!
    I did get your email, having a little problem as they overcharge me probably erroneously so I'll have to go and sort it out! Sadly nothing in your size this time! But I'll have them check again!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html