09 June 2011

Melissa Sample Sale -- Don't Miss!

Last years sale was incredible (we got some fab designer collab bargains!) and I'm sure this year will be the same! The Punk Glam Princess and I will report back with our findings, but I do urge you to go if you love Melissa and all their many designer collaborations such as Vivienne Westwood, Jean Paul Gaultier, etc. at rock bottom prices!





Click image to enlarge

Remember, Melissa shoes are made from sustainable materials and Eco-friendly!


I hope to see you there, if you plan to attend do let me know in the comments, and don't forget to say hello!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html