30 June 2011

Instagram Pics

Here are some instagram pics from the past few weeks:

Silver crackle polish over turquoise matches the pool! The Punk Glam Princess in the background.


Poolside glamour!





Brando on his Triumph from "The Wild One" ironically everyone equates this film with Harley's but all British bikes were featured.


Sally Hansen stick on flower bitterly polish, so easy. Long lasting, and pretty!


My new massive sun hat and Vivienne Westwood sunglasses.


Close up of shades and my wacky new beach towel -- leopard? Check. Paisley? Check!


Cut flowers and my vintage Fire King Tony the Tiger mug (filled with the bottomless cup of PG Tips!)


Sally Hansen leopard stick on polish in leopard!



Vivienne Westwood for Melissa beige wedges.


Hudson River's edge -- enjoying a glass of wine after our swim and BBQ with our tootsies in the river at dusk last night.


Lazing late last night on our front porch in my vintage Emilio Pucci for Formfit Rogers nightgown -- I've had this for about 35 years of constant use and I bet the colours are still as vibrant now as they were when it was purchased new!

Follow me on Instagram at PunkGlamQueen I look forward to seeing your fun pics!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html