26 December 2010

YSL Ankle Strap Amaziness! Mine All Mine!

I fell in love with these YSL shoes somewhere around late Summer/ early Autumn. But didn't have the $ to pay full price. So I stalked. And kept stalking everywhere looking for a sale. Finally the Black Friday sales came up, but they were still out of reach. Suddenly on Xmas eve, I got an email from Saks saying further reductions had been made. I quickly clicked and found them in my size (praying they fit!) and got them for a song. Seriously, I've paid the same price at Top Shop for a pair, and these are YSL's! So they became a last minute gift from my husband! My only worry is that they say they run small and to size up half a size, so I hope this is true! I'm waiting with bated breath for them to arrive...




I love the brick colour, and the heel shape with the addition of the ankle strap give such a great silhouette on your legs making them look miles long! (I tried some on at Saks that were waaay too big but still gave a good idea of how they'll look.)

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Love these, you have great taste!!!!! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Its killing me that they haven't arrived yet, I WANT them on my feet asap!
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawt! I like that you got an interesting color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour was really what got me. I tried them on in grey which was also gorgeous, but there was just something about that brick colour I kept coming back to. Supposedly they're arriving tomorrow, now I will be sleepless thinking of outfits to wear with them! (;
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You must post photos when they arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They arrived on the 30th and I wore them on New Year's Eve, so I'll be posting soon. So comfy too!
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous, I've been lusting after those YSLs for quite a while too. This story makes me wish I paid more attention to the promo emails I get every day from Saks and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea I'm sorry ): I rarely pay attention either so it was pretty special that I got them. They aren't on the site anymore but had TONS in the 5th Ave shop just last week (no one buying either), so perhaps try calling? I hope you get lucky! There is also a YSL outlet at Woodbury Common Premium Outlet, you could try there, perhaps in a month or two.
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html