30 June 2009

Idee Fixe is a Shop It To Me Trendsetter!

Idee Fixe was chosen by Shop It To Me as one of their Trendsetters! Just click to go to their Trendsetter page, and find us under "New" Trendsetter's. While you're there, don't forget to sign up for their service -- as mentioned in a previous post, its free and will help you find the specific brands you want when they go on sale. Click on the button below to sign up!

Better Than Sample Sales


My thanks go out to Shop It To Me for featuring Idee Fixe!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html