05 December 2010

Bad Blogger, BOO!

Hi everyone,

I can't believe its been nearly a month since I last blogged. What can I say? This is insane season for us with all our birthdays and catching up to holidays as well. Apologies, blogging will continue to be sporadic until it calms down.

I did make out nicely for my birthday on the 29th -- a gorgeous new pair of patent studded MiuMiu's. Thank you again Hope (at Saks) you truly go above and beyond for me and I adore you!

And today, on a whim, we hit the Betsy Johnson sample sale. OMG, we did so well! Got all kinds of goodies for Punk Glam Princess' girlie sleepover Saturday, plus some ultra sexy dresses for me and stuff for PGP (she adores Betsy Johnson.)

I also had the pleasure of meeting Jasmin from Vintage Vandalizm. She is every bit as sweet, charming, and stunning as she portrays on her fab blog. If you haven't checked her blog -- do, its one of my must-reads! We actually got the same dress so now we're dress twins!

Here are some photos of what I picked up. Prices were great, and hard to fit me was thrilled to find things that fit as if they were custom made! The PGP is thrilled with her goodies too!

I don't usually go for frou-frou dresses, but these were stunning and can be dressed down. I just can't pass up dresses as I adore them, so easy to throw on -- and when they fit tiny me perfectly, well match made in heaven!

Too late, and too lazy to try everything on so the dress form will have to do! keep i n mind the dress form is bigger than my figure, so everything fits a lot better when on me,.

The twin bustle dress to Jasmin's. The colour is actually more raspberry, not hot pink.

Back view. Love that it has crinoline too!

Sheath dress that hugs every curve! Best part is that I don't have to shorten it!

Back view. What you can't make out is that there are layers going down the back that make for a bustle effect. I'm a sucker for bustles!

Last but not least, my cosy bug cardi!

I'm so happy I dragged us all out in the cold. PGP is thrilled and goodies galore for her sleepover -- designer goodies no less! They were so generous giving her boxes of perfume samples to give her friends. Those kids are gonna be in heaven!

Thanks to everyone who was so helpful at the sale, and especially to Jasmin for being so sweet to the PGP and I!

Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. I wanna see the Miu Mius...I have a patent studded pair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll def post a pic, I was just so tired last night. Hey maybe we're shoe twins! Heehee!
    XXX
    suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! The cardigan is my fav and Vintage Vandalizm is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo I just realised I forgot to post the gorgeous corset top too! Thanks Jeanne, sometimes a girl just needs ome frou frou in her life! vintage vandalizm is a doll and so stylish and talented!
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niki, sorry I accidentally deleted your comment! it was so sweet too! I copied it here, but please feel free to comment again, I PROMISE not to be so goofy again!
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries, Suzanne. It's Mercury Retrograde, a quite maddening time for many. I'll be back to your site for your archives... can't wait to dig into them! Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Nikki,
    Thanks so much for stopping by again after my faux pas! I hope you have fun reading the archives, and again thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god I'm going nuts over the two new frocks - I love a bustle too - so incredibly "hey you, you there, I'm a woman!" hehehe!!! I have never seen such a gorgeous sweater as this one - sigh. I'm finally catching up on my reading - I've been a bit haphazard what with getting my camera wet and ruined and lots of health issues here at home. So GOOD to see you here my dear!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Desiree,
    Yeah, I think that's the thing with bustles and curve hugging dresses -- there is no denying, the sexy, womanly look! Oh goodness I blew it on a sweater coat of the same print, all edged in faux fur. He who hesitates... No biggie, I found a fab new frock for nearly the same price, so I suppose it wasn't to be. Sorry to hear about your camera and the health issues. I commiserate on the latter as we've all been hit with one thing after the next here, unfortunately it's usually me ): feel better & I hope you and yours had a happy holiday season and and even better new year!
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html