23 June 2010

Jessica Simpson "Dany" Sandals Update

Yesterday when I got home after picking the PGP up at school, I found a box on my front porch. My sandals had arrived! I honestly didn't expect them this soon, as I had only gotten the shipping notice yesterday and the tracking information was coming up with nothing. So I was hugely surprised.

Of course I had to rip open the box and put them on immediately. They are super comfortable, but I will warn those of you not used to wearing heels this high that these are seriously high. I have no trouble walking in them, even up and down stairs, but I'm rarely out of very high heels so I'm very used to the difference of walking in super high vs. average heels.

They appear to be fairly well made, although the "wood" is actually some kind of plastic (I think, definitely synthetic), however this makes them more lightweight on your feet rather than the heaviness of a wood heel so I'm not really bothered.



This picture was taken just before we got hit with terrible rainstorms hence my hair is starting to explode with the humidity! Also excuse the hideously enormous jeans. They are so giant that I just pull them on and off, and are my housework jeans. Its odd to see myself in something that adds pounds due to the bulk, but I was entirely too lazy to change!

Also wearing my vintage dead stock YSL cat eye sunglasses I found on eBay a few months ago. After getting the McQueen sunglasses that were a slight cat eye, I had pulled out some vintage ones and realized how much I loved them. However most of my vintage sunglasses have very scratched lenses, so I searched for a new pair and came across these. I highly recommend the seller if you are interested in getting a pair for yourself, they arrived in just a few days and came with the case and the original box as well.

Also while looking for something completely different, last night I came across a leopard version of these shoes made by Jeffrey Campbell called "Foxy" and available here. More expensive than these, but if you're a fan of leopard, they are quite cute!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Damn, girl, you look GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet! I think I look terrible with my exploding hair and diaper pants!
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair and I have secretly been lusting after those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankies! Let me know if you want them, I can always bring them over to save you shipping and any taxes.
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html