03 February 2010

Special Wendy Brandes Valentine's Day Sale

Question: What could be better than a Valentine's Day jewelry sale?
Answer: A Valentine's Day sale of scrumptious creations by the inimitable Wendy Brandes!


Wendy will be hosting a Valentine's Day sale on 10 Feb. at Fair Goats and a Goat on the upper east side. The sale is to have Wendy's drool-worthy jewelry up to 50% off regular prices! So if you were planning to treat yourself and splurge on a gorgeous piece of fine jewelry, now is the time to take the plunge. Or if your sweetheart would like to buy you something unique but still in keeping with the tradition of Valentine's Day (not to mention much healthier for you than candy!) make sure to not so subtly send them the link!

If you're planning to attend, please RSVP to Libby at: Libby at lschmitz@rmtprmanagement.com, or RSVP via Facebook here (at the moment the RSVP feature doesn't seem to be working, but I'm sure that's just a glitch that will easily be fixed.) Because she's just that type of person, Wendy is also extending the sale to those who can't be there. Just email her on 9 Feb. at wendybrandes at hotmail dot com and ask for a list of sale items and prices as the sale pricing will not be shown online. Not all of her line will be on sale, so if you're interested in a specific item make sure to inquire about it. I've got my eye on a few different designs, so this is perfect timing for me. Yippee, I get to wear some yummy new jewelry at LFW! I'm planning to be there, are you?

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm! I will investigate that Facebook thing! Thanks for the lovely mention!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html