09 January 2010

Whoa, Marianne Faithfull Playing Locally!

So how crazy is that? I do a post featuring one of her songs, then the very next day find out she's playing just a few towns away! Damn I am one crazy manifesting witch! (Okay so some would replace the "w" with a "b", but it still fits!)

She will be performing at the historic (and quite beautiful) Tarrytown Music Hall, in Tarrytown, NY on 12 Jan. I believe there are still tickets available, try here. We were able to snag second row seats, so excited!

Cheers!
one very happy Punk Glam Queen!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Looking forward to your report back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I could manifest something bigger next time? Lottery win for the hubster? (I figure I'm richer for not playing.) Will definitely report back, its a fabulous old theater I'd like to feature in the future as well.
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html