20 December 2009

Tattoos and Swearing, Perfect Combo!

Yesterday was such a crazy day -- blizzard in NYC (which didn't deter us in the least -- hell we're New Yorkers and TOUGH!) but earlier in the day I finally got my new tattoo. Been wanting it for about 20-25 years, and finally took the plunge. First tattoo was at the age of 25, next at the age of 50! The fabulous Queen Michelle did some designs which I incorporated into the final tattoo. Its still healing so bear with the kinda icky pic:


The chartreuse squiggle was Queen Michelle's input and I adore it!

Its on my wrist and I stipulated that it must be soaring upward. I seem to have an affinity for ravens, they come and sit a mere foot or two away from me and carry on a conversation with me! So its meaningful for me.

Of course Wendy Brandes' Swear Rings could find no better home then on the old foul mouthed me! Got to meet with Wendy and her lovely husband during the blizzard last night, and had a great time! I hope we can do it again soon!

The rings were a total hit, everyone adored them! I plan on MAKING people buy them, HA!

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I had the BEST time last night! I loved hanging with you guys. Got lots of pictures coming! Thanks for being a gorgeous customer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure! You are one amazing, talented woman!
    XXX
    Suzanne
    PS my neighbor (who also has a mouth as bad as us, LOVES the rings!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love the rings on you! you both kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankies Sandra -- Wendy is so talented and a hoot!
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html