15 April 2011

Nostalgic Music Friday - Circus of Power "Call of the Wild"

This was a great NY band back in the 80's and 90's. No hair band here, just straight up raw rock n' roll!



Not my fav song of theirs, great nonetheless and I really love the NY scenes -- The Cat Club was the best! Saw so many amazing bands there and met amazing people! The scene back then was just amazing, and I hope there's just as great a scene today. As a bonus, I'm in at least one crowd scene that I can notice (yeah right that's a huge bonus, pffffftt!)

XXX
Jet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html